Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Central Failure In Activation And Restart Issue

Options

I HAVE GOT 3 SYSTEMS HP(MVSV15), DELL (MEENAKSHI) AND ACER (MVSV5). GOT TRIPLE USER LICENSE BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2015. TRIED TO UPGRADE TO BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2016. DID THE UPGRADE ON SYSTEMS HP AND DELL. ON ACER SYSTEM NO ANTIVIRUS IS INSTALLED TILL NOW.

AFTER THE UPGRADE AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS, FOLLOWING IS THE SCENARIO HAPPENED TO ME.

Bitdefender Support 2015091103520001

When triple user license bdts 2015 upgraded to bdts 2016,

only one device is being shown at the bitdefender central

and only one account info is being shown for diffrent system

with diffrent user name. help me to register properly,

so that different system to be shown at the central properly.

GOT REPLIED:

In order to try and resolve this situation, let us reinstall Bitdefender on the computer displaying the incorrect device name/not displaying in Central as follows:

- right click on the Windows logo button in the lower left of the desktop

- press on Programs and Features

- select Bitdefender 2016 in the list and choose to remove it

- restart the computer

- make sure that in Programs and Features neither Bitdefender 2016 nor Bitdefender Agent are present

Afterwards, login to your account in Central at http://central.bitdefender.com > My Devices > Install on New Device

Let me know how it goes.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Valentin STEGARU

Bitdefender Technical Support Engineer

==============================

Followed ur instructions

right click on the Windows logo button in the lower left of the desktop

- press on Programs and Features

- select Bitdefender 2016 in the list and choose to remove it

- restart the computer

- make sure that in Programs and Features neither Bitdefender 2016 nor Bitdefender Agent are present

Afterwards, login to your account in Central at http://central.bitdefender.com > My Devices > Install on New Device other device

As there was no “Install on New Device”

-------------------------------------------------

Result same and issue is still persisting. See the attached screen shots after following your instructions on the computer displaying the incorrect device name / not displaying in central.

Moreover there is no option to remove the device also in the central.

Very disgusting on Bitdefender 2016 launch.

Checkout with ur techies, correct ur product and then give the right solution as soon as possible. As u people r taking more than a months time to resolve each case from my recent experience.

Check the product before release.

Viswanathan.

ALONG WITH THAT SYSTEMS ARE RESTARTING AUTOMATICALLY AFTER SHUTDOWN.

I THINK IT IS BETTER TO STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS, AS THEIR PERFORMANCE IS GOING VERY WORST FROM MY RECENT EXPERIENCE.

USELESS PRODUCT.

post-15134-1441979605_thumb.png

post-15134-1441979633_thumb.png

post-15134-1441979663_thumb.png

post-15134-1441979676_thumb.png

Comments

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

I say you need to Uninstall Bitdefender Total Security 2016 and Bitdefender agent from your HP and Acer systems completely as per the instructions given to you and then run Uninstall Tool and restart

Once BDTS 2016 has been completely removed Log into your Bitdefender Central Account from one of your uninstalled device

Go to My Subscriptions and under Bitdefender Total Security 2016 you will see the number of devices BDTS is installed to the number of devices it can be installed with same account subscription

Click on the + Icon alongside Devices ---> Choose the OS platform and Select " On this device " and download the installer ....

Once it finishes installing you will automatically be logged into BD central and under My Subscription you will see the number of devices installed will be 2/20 instead of 1/20 and the newly protected device will appear under BD dashboard.....

Do the same on your 3rd system

Good Luck :)

• NO USE. SAME CONDITIONS REMAINING. IT'S TIME TO END WITH BITDEFENDER.

• Win 10, BIS 2016 - confirm automatic PC restarts after shutdown and that shutdows by the way are long... While waiting patch for this bug hopefully there is a temporal "shutdown /s /t 0" solution...

As for activation problems - may be you should go back to 2015 products. 2016 just released and need at least day one patch to work on most systems properly...

• ALL PROBLEMS WILL GET SOLVED BY SAYING 'BYE-BYE' TO BDTS

GENERALLY, 24 HRS = ONE DAY (FOR EVERY BODY)

1 YEAR = ONE DAY (FOR BDTS TEAM)

AS THIS IS A NEW PRODUCT, THEIR CONDITIONS GOT NICELY IMPROVED TO

2YEARS = ONE DAY (FOR BDTS 2016 TEAM)

SO AT THIS SUPERFAST RATE ONLY, U CAN EXPECT THE SOLUTIONS FROM THESE SLEEP LOVERS.

IF BDTS 2016 TEAM IS AWAKE AND IF POSSIBLE

TRY TO CORRECT YOUR CENTRAL PROPERLY AND AND ADD THE POSSIBILITY TO REMOVAL OF DEVICES.

I CHALLENGE THAT IT WILL TAKE DEFINATELY, 2 YEARS FOR YOU PEOPLES TO DO.

TILL THEN BYE - BYE AND GOOD NIGHT.

VISWANATHAN.

• sailorvisu
    edited September 2015
    Options

From: Bitdefender Support Center [mailto:bdsupport@mail134-25.atl141.mandrillapp.com] On Behalf Of Bitdefender Support Center

Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 1:35 PM

To: viswanathan <sailorvisu@yahoo.co.in>

Subject: RE: Bitdefender Support 2015091103520001

Hello Viswanthan,

First of all I wish to apologize for the delayed response and for any inconvenience caused by this situation.

Please make sure Bitdefender is up to date by following these steps:

- bring up Bitdefender from the icon on the desktop

- press on Update

- wait for the update to finish

- press on the icon on that looks like a person in the upper right

- go to Events

- select Update events from the menu in the upper left

- check if there is a message that an update requires a reboot

- if there is, select it, and choose reboot from description on the right

After the restart, check if either of the issues persist.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Valentin STEGARU

Bitdefender Technical Support Engineer

======================================================================

[...] BITDEFENDER SUPPORT TEAM,

IT’S GREAT THAT IN 72 HRS YOU GUYS REPLIED. (24/7 SUPPORT IS B******T)

YOU GUYS DON’T KNOW TO CORRECTLY SUPPORT YOUR OWN PRODUCT.

ALL SOLUTIONS YOU WERE PROVIDED WERE USELESS.

FIRST CHECK YOUR CENTRAL AND CORRECT IT.

YOU A** H***S ARE WITHOUT CHECKING YOUR PRODUCT CORRECTLY ON THE BETA LEVEL AND RELEASING IT TO THE USERS.

THE A** H***S TEAM CANNOT PROVIDE THE PROPER SUPPORT. GO AND SLEEP FURTHER AS ALREADY YOU GUYS ARE AWAKE FOR TOO MUCH TIME.

I FOUND THE SOLUTIONS ON MY WAY.

VISWANATHAN.

• ThisIsJustMe
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I say you need to Uninstall Bitdefender Total Security 2016 and Bitdefender agent from your HP and Acer systems completely as per the instructions given to you and then run Uninstall Tool and restart

Once BDTS 2016 has been completely removed Log into your Bitdefender Central Account from one of your uninstalled device

Go to My Subscriptions and under Bitdefender Total Security 2016 you will see the number of devices BDTS is installed to the number of devices it can be installed with same account subscription

Click on the + Icon alongside Devices ---> Choose the OS platform and Select " On this device " and download the installer ....

Once it finishes installing you will automatically be logged into BD central ***** UNLESS - READ BELOW ***** and under My Subscription you will see the number of devices installed will be 2/20 instead of 1/20 and the newly protected device will appear under BD dashboard.....

Do the same on your 3rd system

Good Luck :)

***** RE: Inserted stage

At this point the 'automatic login' fails saying you are not connected to the internet!!!!! Despite the fact that you are. This repeats for some days until you get frustrated enough to actually uninstall it for the 99th time.

• @sailorvisu

The issues reported in this topic were all fixed on our side. Since you also confirm the resolution via ticket 2015091103520001 we are closing this topic.

Be advised that you shall receive a warning on your forum account for disrespecting the Bitdefender members from the support team.

This discussion has been closed.