Vmware Workstation Bridged Network Traffic

I have recently found out the Bitdefender Firewall blocks all traffic on the Bridged Network for VMware Workstation 12 Pro, as well as VMware Workstation 11. Disabling the Bitdefender Firewall completely restores traffic. Does anyone here know how to configure the firewall to allow Bridged network traffic through the firewall.

NAT works fine, but I specifically want to use Bridged networking. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• I have recently found out the Bitdefender Firewall blocks all traffic on the Bridged Network for VMware Workstation 12 Pro, as well as VMware Workstation 11. Disabling the Bitdefender Firewall completely restores traffic. Does anyone here know how to configure the firewall to allow Bridged network traffic through the firewall.

NAT works fine, but I specifically want to use Bridged networking. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I too have this problem and I havent seen a fix that works for me.

• I too have this problem and I havent seen a fix that works for me.

I actually contacted Bitdefender Support. Here's what they said:

1. Open the Bitdefender program > Protection > click on Firewall > make sure the Firewall is turned ON

2. Go to the Adapters tab > at "Network Type" select "Trusted" > at "Stealth Mode" select "Off" > at "Generic" select "On"

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Have a beautiful day ahead!

So in other words, set the Bitdefender Firewall so that it's less safe. Kind of defeats the point of having the Firewall turned on in the first place. <_<

• So it's almost 2017, and Bitdefender still hasn't fixed this problem. Why is that?