Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No 30 Day Trial?

Options

I just installed BitDefender Total Security 2016.

How is it I register an account, and just install this on a fresh install of windows 10, and get no 30 day trial???

First time, today, never used this email!!

I wanted to see if this was better then AVG, or Kaspersky (I like kaspersky)

Am I being mislead? Deceiving advertising at its best? :unsure:

I never known bitdefender to pull this before.

Thanks for any help. I'd like to try it before I buy, otherwise i'll move along to something else.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Same problem here. I wanted to test the trial, but with no luck. The message is always "License expired". Sorry to say, but this didn't work well :(

I also contacted the support yesterday, but with no luck until now. This is disappointing.

• same problem

i used on PC free version only and try to test Bitdefender Antivirus 2016 trial, select “Trial” during installation, but got "License expired"

• Paul-Robert
    edited September 2015
    Options

@Silvers24, Welcome to the Bitdefender forum. We have checked your Bitdefender Central account, and found a valid trial subscription for Bitdefender Total Security 2016. It will expire on 2015/10/12.

In order to resolve the error, please open the Bitdefender interface and click on Switch Account. Login with the same e-mail address and now the trial subscription should be valid.

@Wortor, according to our system, there is no trial subscription linked to the Central account created using the same e-mail used from your forum account.

Please follow the steps from this topic, in order to install the trial version.

@a1ekceu, After checking your Central, we found a Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 subscription, valid for 6 months. As per our response here, you can only have 1 active subscription for Windows.

• @a1ekceu, After checking your Central, we found a Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 subscription, valid for 6 months. As per our response here, you can only have 1 active subscription for Windows.

i have 2 laptops, first - have BIS 2016 with 6 months trial subscription, second - i tried to instal Antivirus only, but i don't get 30 days trial...

Subscription is only for one person? I think for one PC only

• Hi a1ekceu,

The Bitdefender Internet Security 2016, 6 months trial subscription can be installed on 1 PC only, from the Bitdefender Central account.

A 2nd subscription, even if it's a trial one, can't be linked to the same account.

If you have a 2nd device, on which you would like to install Bitdefender as a 30 days trial, please create another Central account, using a different e-mail address.

• Arash
    Options

I've got the same problem now after two years. Why don't you fix this error?

This discussion has been closed.