Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

3pc's 2 Year License Key?

Options

I Just purchased a 2015 3 Pc key and can only activate one when I try to activate a second one it says this key has already been activated, if anyone has done multiple keys can you please advise what i'm doing wrong

im trying to upgrade to 2016 and yes i read all the installation steps for 2016.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya :)

Are you trying to activate through Bitdefender Central or have you tried by opening the GUI, clicking the bottom right where it gives the number of days you have and activating through there? I have done it that way with two 2016 devices in the past.

Ro.

• did that it sends me to central, then I enter my key there then it says already activated

• On the first PC I installed it on I do see it says 1/3,, so I know the key is good for 3 Pcs

• daman1
    edited September 2015
    Options

Still no luck I tried a few combinations of activating another Pc to no luck, everything goes fine up to the part where I need to log onto BD central from the GUI to activate my subscription I then type my email and password in and I get this "unexpected error" message, can someone from BD please advise how to properly activate multiple keys! this is nothing but a pain the old way was much better.

logging into BD central from outside of the GUI I can but when I try to log in through the GUI I can't.

post-176520-1442182605_thumb.png

• Any news on this one? I have exactly the same issue. Valid 3 device license key turned into a 1 device 2016 key :(