Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scammers Selling Bitdefender Products

Options

Checkout these review websites about Herman Street, who sell Bitdefender goods and then scam their customers by not delivering the goods. Its going to give Bitdefender a bad name.

1st Review website

2nd Review website

3rd Review website

4th Review website

5th Review website

I found a whole lot more, but these give a cross section... see how many times Bitdefender is mentioned within the reviews. It has to have some negative effect. Bitdefender should get involved.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

They are not listed as a reselling partner of Bitdefender and reading reviews it would seem BD have been contacted about this quite a few times. I don't see how Bitdefender can be blamed for some company on the internet they have no link to.

Ro.

• Discounted or not I don't know why anyone would buy Bitdefender from anyone but Bitdefender. They're a truly reputable company and provide excellent products and tech support. As for me, I'm staying with Bitdefender and not buying it any where else.

• Herman Street didn't get the ability to resell software licenses from just anywhere, registered partner or not, they are clearly a known and authorised reseller. Their trading habits are just another shop front for the buying public.

If you buy bread from a local shop and its moldy when opened, do you remember the name of the shop or the manufacturer?