Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Licensing Nightmare

Options

I purchased 8 x Total security 2016 packages giving me up to 24 devices protection for 1 year.

I clicked the activate option in the email and ended up in central which only showed me i had 1 licence and only 3 devices it may be installed on.

No problem i installed it on 3 devices.

I clicked on the second licence and central opened and it allocated my second licence as time? so now it says i have 730 days protection.

I dont want time i need these licences on additional devices.

I tried calling your support desk. Support Phone: (+44) 208 819 2649, (+44) 203 514 8734

International Call and after 22 minutes on the first try i had to go out and almost 30 minutes on the second before the profanities coming out my mouth started to scare me.

I tried your live web chat. USELESS after waiting for around 5 minutes it just comes back and says leave a message.

This is not customer service!!!!! its down right shocking. If you dont actually have damned client support then bloody well say so.

How in the world do i get hold a person to assist with this as i can now not install my purchase on more than 3 machines. I do not want more than 1 year protection on 3 devices i want to install it on 24 devices which is what i paid for.

We moved from Kaspersky for this product and honestly right now i regret every second about moving away from them.

Comments

• Hello Markakidd,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forum and thank you for your feedback.

Please be informed that case number 2015092209360001 has been opened and escalated to our Commercial Department.

You will be contacted via e-mail with further details.

I will close this topic now.

This discussion has been closed.