Central Question

Hi...In BD Central, up toward the top right corner, is a little bell shaped icon which brings up a list of notifications stating 'New Issues on Main'. Just wondering how I find out what these 'issues' are. A couple of other things while I'm at it. Clicking on any link which says 'Go To Bitdefender Central', just takes me to a flashy page telling me that the 2016 beta campaign is now over. That's great, although some people might disagree with that. And finally I've had a couple of instances where the widget tells me my subscription has expired and I've had to reactivate. Lastly the 'Track this topic ' option doesn't seem to be working for me. Nothing really major but enquiring minds want to know.

Comments

• Hello ozziebear

Thank you for your feedback.

In order to view the notifications click on the bell shaped icon in Central. You also have the option of marking all as read.

In regards to the other issue, we are working to solve it asap.

As for the expired subscription, please click Switch account on the Bitdefender interface and log in with the same credentials. The subscription will be re-validated provided that you have a valid subscription linked in Central.

Last but not least, make sure that you choose Immediate Email Notification. This option will send out a notification immediately after a new topic or reply has been made regardless of your activity.

Let us know if you have other questions.

• Hello ozziebear

Thank you for your feedback.

In order to view the notifications click on the bell shaped icon in Central. You also have the option of marking all as read.

In regards to the other issue, we are working to solve it asap.

As for the expired subscription, please click Switch account on the Bitdefender interface and log in with the same credentials. The subscription will be re-validated provided that you have a valid subscription linked in Central.

Last but not least, make sure that you choose Immediate Email Notification. This option will send out a notification immediately after a new topic or reply has been made regardless of your activity.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Hi...Thank you for the reply Paul-Robert. I realize that clicking the bell icon brings up the notifications which state that there are 'issues on main'. What possible things might constitute an 'issue'? This message comes up every day.

• Hi,

In Bitdefender Central you would need to go to My Devices, then click on one of the notifications. You will see then which device has the respective issue, that can be viewed by clicking on View Issue.

Issues may vary from modules being turned of, updates not being performed or product requiring registration.

Please let us know what message comes up daily, when you click on View Issues.

• Hi,

In Bitdefender Central you would need to go to My Devices, then click on one of the notifications. You will see then which device has the respective issue, that can be viewed by clicking on View Issue.

Issues may vary from modules being turned of, updates not being performed or product requiring registration.

Please let us know what message comes up daily, when you click on View Issues.

Hi...Thank you for the prompt reply. The problem is that there is nothing showing under my devices. I have never seen a button saying 'View Issues'. Neither the widget nor the main GUI are showing any problems so I'm not sure what Central is detecting. Maybe just a glitch with my system. Anyway, not a big deal. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know.

• Hi,

Please let us know if the issue reproduces when the Central account is opened using a different browser, or if it still appears after clearing the cache and cookies.

• Hi,

Please let us know if the issue reproduces when the Central account is opened using a different browser, or if it still appears after clearing the cache and cookies.

Clicking on "New Issue" in the top right bell icon takes you to that device dashboard...Thats it.....No info on about what the issue is.....No detailed report, nothing...

I regularly clear cache and cookies.....

Tried with Firefox, IE and Edge browser....

• Clicking on "New Issue" in the top right bell icon takes you to that device dashboard...Thats it.....No info on about what the issue is.....No detailed report, nothing...

I regularly clear cache and cookies.....

Tried with Firefox, IE and Edge browser....

Yes, same here.