Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Licences & Devices From Au Site Not Showing Up

Options

I have 11 licences with over 600 days left to go but I cannot perform the upgrade because Central doesn't recognise the key.

I have worked on this problem for days with no response from support and that pathetic 'choose your help option' being less than useless.

I need direct contact with a Support Desk to resolve this situation. If I had less time left and less people relying on me to support their machines, I would ditch this company FAST.

I have been through logs and checks and have done all of the preliminaries that any Support would perform to look for an issue. Now I need assistance.

Comments

• Hello and welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

As per forum rules: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=400&id=18 topics related to the lack of response from the support department need to be backed up by as much information as possible concerning the issue that you have been facing. When you send an e-mail to support a Ticket ID will automatically be created - make sure to mention it in the forum post for it will speed up the entire process.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Well, gee... Please excuse my tone as I work in the computer support industry and the FIRST reply that comes through 3 days after the ticket is created with extensive information and the ZIP package with all of the system information *after* I have gone through the logs of everything on the machine to try and correct the issue without bothering an already-business support area, is not really good enough, is it?

Ticket #2015092623590001

Nothing is heard for another two days whereupon I am told of a conflict with another product - or rather, a feature of a another product that I don't have installed - and other elements of the ticket are ignored.

What does your forum rules say about that?

(I don't normally get snotty with support people because I have been on the end of that phone many a time - but this is a very poor effort on the part of BitDefender.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sun, 27th Sep 2015 at 2:59 am, XXXXXXXXX wrote:

Product will not start - cannot open.

Gadget open for a few seconds on startup - then closes.

Nothing in event viewer to show any problems.

Services appear to be started can cannot action anything.

Most executables in Bitdefender directory will not run.

My licence key (for 11 licences) is not recognised by Central & all of the registrations I had are no longer there. 600+ days to go.

Attempted install a number of times; used unistall tool; unresponsive.

Bought through Australian reseller - keys appear to be not recognised by US.