Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Still Waiting For A Refund

Options

It has been days (almost a week), and no response whatsoever from BD regarding my refund, except for a brief mention here that my ticket ID is 2015092612190001.

When I try contacting support via the web form, it never works. The web page just hangs as if I had ripped the cable out of my wall. Funny, because every other site works fine for me.

I have a job, so I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my time trying to figure out what phone number to call and then wait on hold forever, hoping to get hold of someone.

Please issue my refund. If I do not hear word by 10/5 I will dispute the credit card charge.

Comments

• Same for me here in Germany. The Bitdefender Support isnt responding since days!

I just want my refund, BD Total Security 2016 is as stable as an alpha release. Many programs won't start since the upgrade from 2015 to 2016, outlook crashes and so on...

So I tried Kasp. and guess what?! Everything - works - as it should! Then I tried BD again - fail.

So please, I also want my refund!!!

• Captain Obvious
    Options
    Same for me here in Germany. The Bitdefender Support isnt responding since days!

I just want my refund, BD Total Security 2016 is as stable as an alpha release. Many programs won't start since the upgrade from 2015 to 2016, outlook crashes and so on...

So I tried Kasp. and guess what?! Everything - works - as it should! Then I tried BD again - fail.

So please, I also want my refund!!!

Calm down. It won't take two hours to find their phone numbers. In fact, it's right in the top right corner of the support webpage. I'm not sure what OP's country of origin is, but I do have the Germany information:

Deutschland: (+49) 2319 892 8017, (+49) 2318 868 043

(Deutsch - Geschäftszeiten: von Montag bis Freitag von 09.00-19.00 Uhr)

Anyways, it's under the header, "Directly Contact Our Support Team". There's a picture of an envelope for Email, a picture of a group of people for Forums, a picture of a text bubble for Live Chat, and a picture of a smart phone for Telephone Support.

Another set of people you could try contacting is Avangate, since Avangate is the official vender of Bitdefender products. When you buy from the Bitdefender website, you're actually buying from Avangate. That's why it is Avangate who sends you the confirmation email with the license key and everything.

I've seen many different posts like this before, and the moderators always reply with the same thing. It usually goes something along the lines of this:

Due to the private and confidential nature of information that must be processed during returns, we cannot help you in the forums. Please contact our support team.

And I suppose that makes sense, due to the fact that you would have to disclose such things as your real name, license key, etc. So unfortunately, other than moderators telling you to contact the Support Team, I don't think you will get too much help regarding returns issues here in the forums. :(