Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antivirus Plus 2015 1 Year/3 Machines Now On 2016 Gotton One Machine Only, Really?)

Options
Straycat
edited October 2015 in Install & activation

Hi,

anyone from the team/staff here to help me?)

Just saw that 2016 came out, not calculating that you could have changed activation structure.

So i uninstalled 2015 and installed 2015, key was ok for the left 280 days, but it is a key for 3 machines 1 year.

Same procedure with 2016 on second machine, no activation accepted/left.

Bitdefender account shows me to have only 1 machine at this key.

Help topic shows me that i should have migrated that key in the subscriptions section before.

Any way to fix this now?

Thanks for an answer, back at 2015 that long.(

EDIT:

2016 on one and 2015 on the second machine work fine, so i guess 2016 took the third/free slot of the trio key for itself.

But there is no chance to revoke the 2 on 2015 used keys as it are the same machines?

Well, the thing is, i switched the year/version, but two machines stay two machines, system isn't recognizing that.

So i used this key thrice, two times for 2015 after purchase and once yesterday for 2016 instead of 2015 on the main machine.

Comments

• Hello Straycat,

Please be informed that we have verified the Bitdefender Central account created with the same e-mail address used to create the Forum account.

After verifying the account, we could not locate a subscription for a Classic Line Bitdefender product(Antivirus Plus, Internet Security or Total Security)

Please send me a personal message with the license key and with another e-mail address that might have been used to create a different Central account(if any), in order to further investigate the situation.

• Hello Straycat,

Please be informed that we have verified the Bitdefender Central account created with the same e-mail address used to create the Forum account.

After verifying the account, we could not locate a subscription for a Classic Line Bitdefender product(Antivirus Plus, Internet Security or Total Security)

Please send me a personal message with the license key and with another e-mail address that might have been used to create a different Central account(if any), in order to further investigate the situation.

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

Solved that on monday, as there was no reply here at the weekend and support on telephone to be reached on weekdays, there the key got verified, as valid but for one machine / 1 year only.

Using two emails, one for subscriptions, one for forums/social media, that's right.)

Think on that email from here you see my (social media) gplay tied mobile security subscription...)

Thank you too