Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2015

Options
tb21666
edited October 2015 in General

Playon works fine on my roku3 & have had it working before the most recent Playon update, but after their newest update it takes forever to scan & wont allow access from either my mobile or PS3. I have the program allowed (& everything associated that pops up) in my Bitdefender firewall but it still wont work on PS3 or mobile, locally or otherwise. Works fine on Roku3 as I've said. Contacted Playon but the series of emails from multiple people on their end are useless & contain no real tech support, simply retyped generalized ****** suggestions.. most recently they told me to test it with Bitdefender turned off, but there's no way to turn it off. Any suggestions as to how to disable it to test or with my network settings? Thanks in advance! Almost forgot, my mobile sees all my files & displays screen caps within the Playon mobile app but doesn't play them & the PS3 gives a protocol error 2006 & displays no files or folders.