Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Central Log In

Options

Hi everyone.

I recently installed Bitdefender Total Security 2016 on my PC, and as you know they introduced this Bitdefender Central with this year's update.

Now, every time I start my computer this Bitdefender Central window pops up and asks me to log in - which is really annoying (and then it logs in without a problem, but if I close the window without login in, that window pops again every 10 minutes).

Does anyone here how to fix this?

Comments

• Hi OctavianV,

In order to have Bitdefender 2016 registered on the device, you need to be logged in from the program interface into Central, permanently. If the program looses the connection to the account it appears as expired, and the joyful pop-up reappears.

• Rohugh
    Options

Not so, it happened to me and I was both logged in and connected. I solved it by re-installing, it appeared as an intermittent problem although it may have been solved by a BD update.

• OctavianV said that the pop-up appeared every ten minutes if he did not connect. If the error still persists after logging in, it means the Bitdefender Agent was not installed correctly, with a re-install usually resolving the error.

• Rohugh
    Options

That was what happened to me as I said, and as OctavianV has not logged in since his post we have to assume the problem was solved. :)