Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wrong Language (roumanian) On Central.bitdender.com

Options

Hi,

I've installed Bitdefender AV 2016 (Dutch) and had already made an account on central.bitdender.com (install 2015).

Now central.bitdender.com is in Roumanian.

How can I change it?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello Xtra and welcome to the forums.

Open Bitdefender Central and click your email address top right, choose "My Account" and you can set your country and language in there.

Ro.

• Hello Xtra and welcome to the forums.

Open Bitdefender Central and click your email address top right, choose "My Account" and you can set your country and language in there.

Ro.

Hello all together,

I've the same probleme as Xtra, but my installed language is english instead of german.

The settings on my Central-account are german since account-activation, and on the left side there is shown a german flag.

But the downloaded installation-file is in english (even after several attempts)...

How can I change the language or get the german installation-file for my "Bd 2016 Family Pack" on my Laptop (Win7, 64Bit)

On the smartphones from the childs we get the german Android.version...

Thanks for help, and sorry for my bad english...

greetings, "Vorderpfaelzer"

• Hello all together,

I've the same probleme as Xtra, but my installed language is english instead of german.

[...]

Hello...

my problem is resolved...

greetings, "Vorderpfaelzer"