Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What An Irony

Options

Software that has in options "protection against spam". Can not protect them self against it on the forum. Whats wrong with BD these days? I'd like to read news about upcoming fixes, because is a lot to fix in this early beta 2016 product. But instead I get full page of japanese letters.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

It's Korean and there is little Bitdefender Admin can do without effecting genuine new members that join the forums, short of IP banning Korea. :P

If you want to discuss Bitdefender 2016 then listing the problems that you have will help BD devs, I have to add that 2016 works fine for me.

Ro.

• It's Korean and there is little Bitdefender Admin can do without effecting genuine new members that join the forums

There is a lot he / they can do. I've been an admin on forum.linuxmintnl.nl and EVERY new user was checked by stopforumspam.com. In those days we had zero spam ...

• Rohugh
    Options

SFS is a good tool to use but I suspect, looking at the number of short term accounts these spammers were making, they are using fresh emails, random user names and probably new IPs (especially if the IP is dynamic). SFS will not have them listed. :(

It is up to all regular members to help keep the forums clean by reporting spam posts as soon as they appear.

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Aha ha ha! Again Attack of the Clones)) Spammers attack!