Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Lot Of Bugs

Options

Hi everyone! I found some bugs using BIS 2016 (20.0.21.1191). First I want to say that some Firewall settings reset everytime after I restart my Internet (all rules for 6TO4 Adapter and "Generic" for other 2 Adapters). Then I found that my Firefox, Cyberfox and Skype are disappeared from the Windows taskbar (!) and I can't see any other program when I attach it there :( And finally someone tell me that Wallet autosave/autofiill at accounts.firefox.com but I checked it now and it can't do it (just like at accounts.google.com)! I hope that you fix that all as soon as possible. Thank you!

Comments

• Excuse me please. Icons in Windows task bar work fine now. Maybe it was a lag...

• Afer system restart it bigin again <_< No icons in task bar...

• Vitalik1993
    edited November 2015
    Options

Something extraordinary! If I put "remove the program from the taskbar" and then attach it there again all my icons appears...I don't have this bugs with BIS 2015...

• Now I find a reason of this problems with Adapters settings and icons in Windows Task Bar. When I turn off my PC and turn it on then, everything is fine (my icons appers in Task Bar and Firewall rules don't disappear). But when I choose "Restart my PC" this rules resets everytime and icons disapper. That's mean that this problems happens only when I restart my PC. Of course there is another solution - remove Desktop folder from Ransomware protection (I placed this folder under the protection of this module, because it have a lot of personal files there), but I wouldn't want to do this...I hope Bitdefender team read it and fix this issues.

• I have all the same problems, then when I try and revert to Bitdefender 2015 it tries to change all my custom settings in my hosts file even though I have it excluded as process and folder resulting in me having to lock out Bitdefender through very tight security settings denying Bitdefender any access to the file (which creates it's own problems).