Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where Can I Post For Help With The Bitdefender Box Product?

Options

I got the Bitdefender Box and I had trouble installing the product because of the problem being that I could never log in from the Bitdefender Box application to change the DHCP settings from on to off. The credentials to my router were correcter but unfortunately despite running the Bitdefender Box application from two different Iphones. I could not login to the Router. The router is the Verizon FIOS model which after all these problems. I did hard resets completely approximately four times. To make sure that the router login credentials were at their default so that the admin name and password could not be any different. Still I was unable to log in. I then had to just use used the Bitdefender Box application after this to get to the DHCP. I then went to a seperate computer laptop to disable the DHCP through the web browser based router's GUI I then rebooted the router. Then after all that was done I just clicked through and said that all the configuration changes had been made and then the Iphone Box App finished set up. I have a Fire TV from Amazon and a Roku. I patiently waited for the first traffic report and device detection to appear. The problem I have over eight devices plus those two media streamers on my network. I do not understand despite a whole day that the bandwith detected of 15 megabytes never changed. It also did not pick up the two media streaming players. The Roku and Fire Tv players. I then tried to remove the box from the Network and the box refuses to leave. I click on remove the box and the yes and goes right back to the Bitcoin Box Activity screen and now it states it is anazlyzing traffic again and the results will be available within a few hours? I decided ok leave this alone so I did so. Then I waited over eighteen hours and this is still the state my program is in on the Bitdefender Box Program. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Very Much,

Rich W

Comments