Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help Unable To Add My Device

Options
DJ7777
edited November 2015 in Central

\hi,

I have bought bitdefender total security 2016 and I have subscribed using my key via the online central.

However, it says that 0 devices are in this subscription. When I try to add my device ( I have a laptop with window 8) it ask me to log into the central via the app.

When I try to log in, I have unexpected error but I know I have the right password.

Please see print screen

post-196646-1446966592_thumb.png

post-196646-1446966602_thumb.png

Comments

• Im getting the same error,says please check internet connection(typing this on the computer im trying to install it on)?Probably bitdefender central?

\hi,

I have bought bitdefender total security 2016 and I have subscribed using my key via the online central.

However, it says that 0 devices are in this subscription. When I try to add my device ( I have a laptop with window 8) it ask me to log into the central via the app.

When I try to log in, I have unexpected error but I know I have the right password.

Please see print screen

• Im getting the same error,says please check internet connection(typing this on the computer im trying to install it on)?Probably bitdefender central?

Same here, and I keep getting the popup to sign in and I can't.