Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus Retail New License

paulkovacs
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Hello,

about the Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus New License Retail...I bought a scratch card with activation code.

On the card is written to make an account online on the Bitdefender site but not why.

My questions are the following, assuming that I will make that online account...and I have activated the code on my device...

Knowing that this is a retail version, can I move this license from a device to the 2nd another one after unistalling it from the 1st one (product will be installed on one device only) ?

If not, do I have the possibility online to change the linked device to my license (presuming that my device dies,get defective or something that leads to my device became unusable) ?

Or the license cannot be moved to another device?

If there is available an user manual or some manual of the app please leave a link in your answer.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Hello,

It depends on which retailer sold you the activation code. Our support team can help you with an answer and other information you need, please send us an email on bms@bitdefender.com .

Thanks!

• Hello,

It depends on which retailer sold you the activation code. Our support team can help you with an answer and other information you need, please send us an email on bms@bitdefender.com .

Thanks!

Is is possible that it just remove virus from my mobile without any lost of data?

IFSC CODE