Region Problem

I have 2016 Total Protection global cd-key . But I can't activate because of the region problem . It says "This code is restricted in your region and can't be used to activate a subscription on your account. Please contact your vendor for more information.". After that I talked with live chat . I gave them my cd-key and they said between 24-48 hours you will be able to use your cd key . 1 week passed since our last conversation + I've created more than 3 tickets . Still I can't activate . What's next ? When will I be able to use ? Help me please I'm so done . Thanks.

Comments

• Hi, I have the same problem... (This code is restricted in your region and can't be used to activate a subscription on your account. Please contact your vendor for more information.) I purchased BitDefender 2017 in Belgium. Now I am in Greece and I can't activate it on my mac... I'm constantly travelling between these 2 countries. Any help?

• Hello,

Best that you contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com with the license key in question.

Note that the forum is no place for this type of requests/issues.

This discussion has been closed.