Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems With My Extended License

Options

Problem: I'm without antivirus at the moment due to a license problem.

Background: My license expired a few days ago and just now my antivirus pops out letting me know my subscription is expired. I go to the email Bitdefender sent me and I extend my license (re-new). I get another email later with my activation code. The code is the exact same key I bought 1 year ago.

I click "I have an activation code" on the program and it takes me to my Bitdefender central. I try and put the code in there and I get "This key was already used to generate a subscription". I have a ticket number in since yesterday, no reply. Tried calling today and the guy couldn't help me. He said he was going to put "another ticket in for me" and a colleague would get back to me in 24-48HRS!!! This is ridiculous. I've been without your product for 2 days. I already paid too.

Is there anyone here that can help me? My initial ticket number is: 2015111912500001

Thanks!

post-197106-1448028971_thumb.jpg

Comments

• delfrogo
    edited November 2015
    Options

I fixed my own problem.

I uninstalled Bitdefender Plus 2016 and downloaded 2015. It was able to detect the old product key that was installed on my computer during installation.

It appears that my.bitdefender.com is for the 2015 version and central.bitdefender.com is for 2016.

My product key was on My.bitdefender.com. I was trying to activate my antivirus on central before with no luck. Which is funny, I upgraded to 2016 when it came out for free so I don't know why it doesn’t reciprocate on both sites.

Techsupport over the phone was useless. Hope this helps someone.