Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Win 10 - Install Fails With Error

Options

For some reason, despite months of issues being unable to get anything out of Bitdefender support (I believe Bitdefender have actually shut down or at least drastically cut back on support - I have on good authority) - I renewed my subscription based on technical reviews. I can not install on Windows 10 - it just keeps failing with an error.

No other information is provided. It just downloads whatever it has to and then fails. Any ideas? I'll try to install in safe mode, and see if I can disable Windows Defender.

Since Bitdefender has shut down it's support operation I thought I would try this forum instead. Hopefully someone can help!

Comments

• I have tried installing from safe mode too but nothing happens - the installer wont't even run. So I ran it again in normal mode, from an administrator account, with Windows Defender disabled - and it fails with 'cannot install drivers' error..

Since Bitdefender shut down support this is has been so frustrating. I don't know what to do now. I have this subscription I just extended (I don't know why) and now I can't use it, or contact the company. No one answers live chat and attempts to get support via email fail (no one responds).

So frustrating...

• Fixed.... called support (they answered straight away) and resolved by uninstalling old and conflicting software... that was easy...