Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wrong Version Downloads, 2015 Instead Of 2016

Options

What downloaded was not what I purchased, it was NOT "Total" and NOT "2016". It was the lesser version and 2015, which I had before.

I purchased this, and at the 'central' it said download "Bitdefender Total Security 2016" however, what downloaded and installed was the OLD VERSION which I had before - with only 145 days left on it - and this is AFTER I just PAID for the TOTAL SECURITY 2016.

My central says DOWNLOAD TOTAL SECURITY 2016, however that's not the version that downloads and installs.

I've repeated the process 10x and always the same result.

No CHAT SUPPORT and no reply on several tech support and customer support tickets which I placed.

New Open ticket: 2015120812470005

Order 44993821

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya.

Firstly go to the Uninstall tools found here and run an uninstall for both the 2015 and 2016 versions.

Go to Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender and make sure that there is no Bitdefender Agent there. If there is uninstall it from there.

Now go here and download BD Total Security 2016 and follow details for activating it.

Ro.

• Hiya.

Firstly go to the Uninstall tools found here and run an uninstall for both the 2015 and 2016 versions.

Go to Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender and make sure that there is no Bitdefender Agent there. If there is uninstall it from there.

Now go here and download BD Total Security 2016 and follow details for activating it.

Ro.

Thank you! Alright - I will try this and get back to you and let you know the result... and thank you again!

• Thank you! Alright - I will try this and get back to you and let you know the result... and thank you again!

Worked like a charm the 1st time I tried, and I followed your directions which were PERFECT!

Now why doesn't BITDEFENDER write instructions as well as you write them?!

Priceless instructions, work seamlessly - perfect install.

Cheers!

and thank you!

Ced