Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

<_< Bitdefender 2016 Migrating Problem :!

Options

Hi Dear Tech's

I'm wondered About this problem ! after 5 Year Using my lovely Bitdefender with Original License and best Quality, this common Problem about "subscription " in 2016 Versions in awful !

Newly I bought a 3 PC / 1 Year License for Internet Security 2015 and actived it in my BD IS 2015 successfully, but from 4 days ago that i decided to migrate to 2016 version the problem was born. when i login to bitdefender Central and trying to active my account i see that boring message :

"We weren't able to migrate your key. Please contact support."

Joking ! in "my.bitdefender.com" everyting is okay and it say : 348 days left

hxZ7S.png

but in BDCentral !!! :wacko:

I posted a ticket about problem , about 80 Hours ago, But without any response ( expect Auto response) .

ticket number is 2015121022170003

this type of support, actually for Activiation is very poor . Isn't it ??!

PLEASE HELP ME AND FIX THIS .... PROBLEM! as soon as possible! :(

Comments

• Ratin
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi Dear Tech's

I'm wondered About this problem ! after 5 Year Using my lovely Bitdefender with Original License and best Quality, this common Problem about "subscription " in 2016 Versions in awful !

Newly I bought a 3 PC / 1 Year License for Internet Security 2015 and actived it in my BD IS 2015 successfully, but from 4 days ago that i decided to migrate to 2016 version the problem was born. when i login to bitdefender Central and trying to active my account i see that boring message :

"We weren't able to migrate your key. Please contact support."

Joking ! in "my.bitdefender.com" everyting is okay and it say : 348 days left

hxZ7S.png

but in BDCentral !!! :wacko:

I posted a ticket about problem , about 80 Hours ago, But without any response ( expect Auto response) .

ticket number is 2015121022170003

this type of support, actually for Activiation is very poor . Isn't it ??!

PLEASE HELP ME AND FIX THIS .... PROBLEM! as soon as possible! :(

10 Days Passed And Problem Still Remains !!

I receive some message from Support tim, but after last Message and their promise for solve problem in 24-48 Hours,Another 80 Hours Passed, And Nothing happened !! .

Dear Supporter ,

Please Say me, if Your Customer security is important for you, or NOT ?!!!