Multiple Licenses Activation Problem With Account

Hi,

I’m starting to get extremely frustrated with Bitdefender Central.

Previously, I had bought 2x BitDefender Total Security Licenses for 3x PCs, 1 Year and only got 1 License for 3x PCs, 1 Year for Total Security.

On top of that, I just purchased 1x BitDefender Internet Security for 3x PCs, 1 Year under the same account.

So theoretically speaking , I should have this:

2x BitDefender Total Security (1 Year, 6 PCs)

1x BitDefender internet Security (1 Year, 3 PCs)

Now, not only do I not have 2x BitDefender Total Security Licenses, and 1x BitDefender Internet Security License, I now have a downgraded version of 1x BitDefender Internet Security with 2 YEARS subscription :(

What is going on with BitDefender?

Support response is essentially close to none :( please don't go back and forth to ask me if I want to merge it, then not respond for 3 days, it should be as is.

I need 2x BitDefender Total Security with 1x Internet Security inside my Central account.

Please help to rectify. Thank You.

The same email in this account is the same email used to register this.

Comments

• Hi,

I’m starting to get extremely frustrated with Bitdefender Central.

Previously, I had bought 2x BitDefender Total Security Licenses for 3x PCs, 1 Year and only got 1 License for 3x PCs, 1 Year for Total Security.

Yesterday, I purchased BitDefender Total Security Licenses for 3x PCs (multiple devices), 1 Year, and

SUCCESSFULLY installed on two of my computers, but...

I cannot install it on my third computer.

My third computer had BD Internet security 2016 under a different login name.

I've tried SEVERAL TIMES to switch the accounts and install Total Security 2016 on my third computer, but I failed.

I've uninstalled several times my Internet Security. I've logged in into my BitDefender account with the multiple licenses for Total Security, and tried to install it on "THIS" computer, the result was ALWAYS the same - the old Internet Security with my old account/name.

Let's see if the BD customer service could help me.