Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installation Problem Plz Help

Options

HI

i am trying to install bitdefender on my PC i downloaded the 2016 Total security that i bought and after finshing the download a massage appear

"""can not install bit defender after uninstalling kaspersky"""" i uninstalled all kaspersky files from PC just like what they write on Kaspersky support article . and also i tried to delete what i download for kaspersky and bitdefender.

i used uninstaller software like bitdefenderuninstaller and"Kavremover for kaspersky " and no luck

i checked the registery enteries there is no signe for kaspersky registery files

i tried to serch on internet and tried the solution but without sucess

please help me

i bought 2 year licenses and i thought i gonna work for me :(

Comments

• HI

i am trying to install bitdefender on my PC i downloaded the 2016 Total security that i bought and after finshing the download a massage appear

"""can not install bit defender after uninstalling kaspersky"""" i uninstalled all kaspersky files from PC just like what they write on Kaspersky support article . and also i tried to delete what i download for kaspersky and bitdefender.

i used uninstaller software like bitdefenderuninstaller and"Kavremover for kaspersky " and no luck

i checked the registery enteries there is no signe for kaspersky registery files

i tried to serch on internet and tried the solution but without sucess

please help me

i bought 2 year licenses and i thought i gonna work for me :(

Hi Wisam,

I just came here for posting the same issue. I don't know, when I decided to install Bitdefender! Now I'm feeling very bad on taking that decision...

I'm on windows 10. Uninstalled KIS 2016 IS. Downloaded Bitdefender 2016 IS and I got the same issue. I already done the all steps you have mentioned here.

After tried 5 times, I decided to go back to KIS and Installed KIS 2016.

Then here comes the next headache.....After booting, the Bitdefender downloader again downloading the installation file and started downloading. I tried to close the download window and aborted it via task manager. But, this ***ing program downloaded the files in background and promped again for uninstalling KIS...!!!!

This is the 5th day I'm messing up with this issue. Checked startup, tried CCleaner startup clean everything....Nothing worked!!!

PLEASE, ANYBODY HELP TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!!!!

Thanks.

Akhil K A

• Rohugh
    Options

OK guys,

If you are certain Kaspersky has gone and having used their uninstall program, firstly run the Bitdefender uninstall program to remove any BD files that may be present and then open the Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features and if you have the Bitdefender Agent present, remove it from there.

Now go here and download the version of BD you want, you can add it to BD Central when you have downloaded.

Ro.