Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security License Key Gone

Options
Jabbacks
edited January 2016 in General

Hi,

I used to have a Bitdefender Internet Security 3-User/2 year license but after I installed this Antivirus Plus on a friend of mine's laptop and registered it under my account, my IS license is gone. I still have more than a year on it. I would like to retrieve that cuz as of now, my laptop has changed from internet security to internet anti-virus plus. I checked my subscriptions and it's not there. Only the AntiVirus Plus. I believe it was sometime back in November when I installed the antivirus on my friends laptop and registered it under my Bitdefender account (58 days ago).

Can somebody check into this please.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Hi,

I used to have a Bitdefender Internet Security 3-User/2 year license but after I installed this Antivirus Plus on a friend of mine's laptop and registered it under my account, my IS license is gone. I still have more than a year on it. I would like to retrieve that cuz as of now, my laptop has changed from internet security to internet anti-virus plus. I checked my subscriptions and it's not there. Only the AntiVirus Plus. I believe it was sometime back in November when I installed the antivirus on my friends laptop and registered it under my Bitdefender account (58 days ago).

Can somebody check into this please.

Thank you very much!

Can somebody help me please.... I still have more than a year on the Internet Security License. Please e-mail or pm me details of that license! Admin, check your records. License was registered under this account and now it's gone!

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

Please contact Bitdefender directly about this - nothing we can do on the forum, it may be missed if just posted here.

Either http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer/ (email at the bottom of this page)

Or bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

• Thank you very much!