How Cancel The "you Are At Risk" Warning

I turned Bitdefender antivurus off to restore the system but am now unable to turn it back on. An option comes up to 'fix' the 'real time protection' but it fails. Going to the antivirus module to check off the shield protection also fails.

What to do?

Regards,

Tom C

PS A full scan did work while in safe mode, but not in windows.

Comments

• Hiya,

Run a repair. Go to the Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender. Double click it and choose "Repair". Allow it to complete and reboot the system.

Let us know if that solved your problem.

Ro.

• I to have this problem on another system that shares my account. I had to remove the old installation, installed a new (but still 2015) installation, and now I also see this message and are unable to 'Fix all issues' and to 'activate now'. And I am unable to 'Double click' Bitdefender to repair it.

Windows 10 with the latest Bitdefender downloaded and installed from my account.

• SysLogs
    edited April 2016

I turned Bitdefender antivurus off to restore the system but am now unable to turn it back on. An option comes up to 'fix' the 'real time protection' but it fails. Going to the antivirus module to check off the shield protection also fails.

What to do?

Regards,

Tom C

PS A full scan did work while in safe mode, but not in windows.

I to have this problem on another system that shares my account. I had to remove the old installation, installed a new (but still 2015) installation, and now I also see this message and are unable to 'Fix all issues' and to 'activate now'. And I am unable to 'Double click' Bitdefender to repair it.

Windows 10 with the latest Bitdefender downloaded and installed from my account.

Hi there,

If you are unable to re-enable features of Bitdefender or indeed repair Bitdefender it may be worth running Bitdefender as an Administrator. (Right click run as Administrator)

If the above solution fails, uninstall Bitdefender entirely and reinstall as an Administrator. (Right click run as Administrator)

You can always also contact Bitdefender support over at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Please post back with results.