Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security 2016

Options

Im using Windows 10 64-bit, 16gb of ram ddr4 and intel i5-6600k @4,6GHZ, i get a heavy load on the cpu more than 70% on (bitdefender agent 32) since i did the oc on it, never hapend before everything else works fine in benchmarks ore games i allways have to close the agent manually and i dont find a fix for this... :(

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hi Lagarto and welcome to the Bitdefender forums!

To further look into this matter please create a dump file of Bitdefender agent when the issue occurs (from Task Manager) and upload it on a file transfer website together with a Bitdefender diagnostic log from that computer.

Then send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the download links for both files. Thank you!

• Hi Lagarto and welcome to the Bitdefender forums!

To further look into this matter please create a dump file of Bitdefender agent when the issue occurs (from Task Manager) and upload it on a file transfer website together with a Bitdefender diagnostic log from that computer.

Then send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the download links for both files. Thank you!

Hello i did this twice thru the antivirus itself on Help & support and didnt got any answer yet.

• Georgia
    Options

Could you please post back the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender Technical Support so I can look into this? Thanks!

• Lagarto
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Could you please post back the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender Technical Support so I can look into this? Thanks!

hello i just made another upload with the issue going on i dont see any ticket number since im doing this directly thru the antivirus itself but this is my email: a...s and i atached the screenshot with the issue going on

post-199337-1455217947_thumb.jpg

• Could you please post back the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender Technical Support so I can look into this? Thanks!

I just sent an dump file to the email you provided me i dont find a way to get the ticket id ore the links you asked me for im sorry, and thanks for helping me so far to find a way to fix this problem, i did repairing and reinstalling the antivirus i still get the issue.

• Could you please post back the ticket ID received when contacting Bitdefender Technical Support so I can look into this? Thanks!

Hello since i did your method now i have a ticket number i recieved days ago so here it is- ticket no: 2016021217060002

• Georgia
    Options

Thank you, we will look into it asap.

• I am also having this issue. Using Bitdefender AV Plus 2016. I am experiencing high cpu usage.

I have emailed the dump file and bitdefender diagnostics (as a public web link) to the email address mentioned above.

Thank you.