Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Activate Lic

Options

I purchased 2 boxes of Bitdefender and was not able to register the second one because defender central accepted bot lic and just displayed one.

I have been requesting help from the helpdesk and it's a wast of time.

Have a look at this chat (chat N°3) between me and the helpdesk it's eloquent. A piece of advise, just get your $$ back from the reseller and by any/some-thing else.

I'm back with my registration issue, you sent me a mail advising that I didn't contact you since 5 days and want to close my call (once again)

PLEASE solve my issue before wanting to close the call

Constantin Tinca has joined the chat.

Constantin Tinca (01:42:12) : Hello Sebastien, how are you today?

sebastien (01:42:39) : I'm not happy because your system sent me a mail advising that my call would be closed since I didn't respond since more then 5 days.

sebastien (01:42:52) : The issue is that you have not done anything since more then 5 days

sebastien (01:43:10) : I NEED someone to solve the issue I have with the registration system

sebastien (01:43:53) : I purchased 2 licenses that should enable me to install 6 computers, I registered both lic and I only have one available in the system ...............

Constantin Tinca (01:44:07) : What happened is that, a couple of days ago when you initially contacted us regarding your situation, you've send us 2 e-mails, and 2 cases where opened, we escalated the request to have your case fixed on one of the tickets, the other one remained open

sebastien (01:44:07) : I now have 2 computers un proteced since more then 10 dayx

Constantin Tinca (01:44:23) : And the automated e-mail was send in regards to the ticket that remained open.

Constantin Tinca (01:44:53) : Your initiall request is being worked on, I am confindent that we will have a resolution to the case in the shortest time.

sebastien (01:45:07) : I installed bitdefender on both computers based on your advise so that I could have at least a 30 days trial but this is not the case, the computer is considered as unlicensed without the 30 days trial so it's in active.

sebastien (01:45:32) : Then why am I getting mails advising that if I don't respond the call will be closed ?

sebastien (01:45:49) : Cant you just free the ###### lic so that I can register it under an other account.

sebastien (01:46:08) : What ever you want/do I just need these computers or may $$$ back

sebastien (01:46:15) : I'm furious

sebastien (01:47:02) : I your sure that I will have a solution in the next days then send me a mail advising so not a mail advising that the call is going to be closed

Constantin Tinca (01:47:37) : I apologize for the troubles this situation has caused you Sebastien, I will raise the priority of your case as much as I can, please allow us a bit more time to apply the changes.

sebastien (01:47:56) : This is the crap I get

Dear sebastien Bonus,

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care. This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2016021412390003. We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up. Regards, Bitdefender Customer Care Team

I should get a solution .... !

sebastien (01:48:54) : The last time I contacted your service I received the same answer and 0+/-10 days later I'm still waiting.

sebastien (01:50:21) : You company is responsible if my client get hacked because I followed your instructions and ended up with 2 computers unprotected. Are you a security company or hackers ?

Constantin Tinca (01:51:03) : Yes, as mentioned, this was for another ticket that was opened when you e-mailed us again, it is not in regards to the ticket regarding the merging of the subscriptions.

Constantin Tinca (01:52:06) : Your subscriptions will be merged Sebastien, I apologize for not being done earlier, we will get it fixed as soon as possible.

sebastien (01:52:53) : Then send me a mail advising so and providing a date/time when it should be resolved not a mail advising that my call will be closed due to the lack of reaction from my part.

Constantin Tinca (01:54:42) : I apologize for the e-mail Sebastien, but, it was regarding a secondary case that was opened, it has nothing to do with your request, that is being worked on.

sebastien (01:58:49) : OK but let's be clear.

I contacted you per chat, mail and phone and every time a new ticket is opened but I don't have the possibility to manage/followup de ticket. I replied to the mail but was advised that via an automated message that my response wouldn't be read.

I contact you and you say that the mails I receive are referring to other tickets.

Whatever, what counts is that I know that you are working on the issue. Working on the issue is nice but providing a solution is a must. Your selling a product and you are not able to deliver because your activation system is buggy. I paid, I installed, I contacted you. What did you do ?

Nothing ....

Constantin Tinca (02:01:15) : We will get it done Sebastien, please allow us just a bit more time, it is still a work in progress right now, but we will get it done.

sebastien (02:06:54) : OK, then send me a mail advising so or if your are not allowed to do so, please pass me to your manager/leader/boss so that he can act accordingly.

This install should of been done in an hour when I was in brussels but it's not the case I have to spend hours in chats or on your site. I contacted per phone ($$) your helpdesk for the same type of response. I will have to take the train back to brussels just to install 2 computers when your done. Your license is less then 30$ and It will cost the company at least 250$ to have the job done. Your not reasonable

Your very apologetic but your not helpful, I understand the limit of your service but your the only point of support for the company and therefore it's image.

You should at least escalate this to the commercial entities so that they understand why companies like mine prefer other service providers.

Constantin Tinca (02:12:16) : I will create a special escalation for you then, it should not take longer than 24-hours in this case until we get a resolution Sebastien, and I will let my senior colleagues know about the situation created.

sebastien (02:21:40) : Always happy to know I'll have a special ticket that should be solved within the next 24h but I have before that standard call that should of been solved within 48h.

Clearly it was not the case since +/-10 days have past since then.

If indeed you have senior colleagues do they have the access level/authhority required to send me an official response/mail from your company advising that the issue will be solved within the next 24h.

I could help them define/implement solution to my problem.

eg. free my secong lic so that I can create an other account with it and at least have 6 computers installed as advised on the box (2x3computers)

eg. send bitdefender central back to a test bench to understand why you didn't foresee that it was not possible to add 2 lic of the same product (amateurism) and provide a temps lic to the client

eg. refund the client and admit that I'm not able to provide the service I was selling.

Constantin Tinca (02:27:44) : The situation was escalated with the request to have the subscription under: sebastien@bonix.eu for 6 computers, and we've sticked to that, If you want to change it, for now, I will make sure that your feedback reaches the appropriate department, and I will raise the urgency of your case to the maximum that my position allows me to.

????????????????????????

This is silly, I want a solution not an other promise or guarantee . I have so many that I don't believe them anymore.

Get your act together.

Comments

• I purchased 2 boxes of Bitdefender and was not able to register the second one because defender central accepted bot lic and just displayed one.

I have been requesting help from the helpdesk and it's a wast of time.

Have a look at this chat (chat N°3) between me and the helpdesk it's eloquent. A piece of advise, just get your $$ back from the reseller and by any/some-thing else.

I'm back with my registration issue, you sent me a mail advising that I didn't contact you since 5 days and want to close my call (once again)

PLEASE solve my issue before wanting to close the call

Constantin Tinca has joined the chat.

Constantin Tinca (01:42:12) : Hello Sebastien, how are you today?

sebastien (01:42:39) : I'm not happy because your system sent me a mail advising that my call would be closed since I didn't respond since more then 5 days.

sebastien (01:42:52) : The issue is that you have not done anything since more then 5 days

sebastien (01:43:10) : I NEED someone to solve the issue I have with the registration system

sebastien (01:43:53) : I purchased 2 licenses that should enable me to install 6 computers, I registered both lic and I only have one available in the system ...............

Constantin Tinca (01:44:07) : What happened is that, a couple of days ago when you initially contacted us regarding your situation, you've send us 2 e-mails, and 2 cases where opened, we escalated the request to have your case fixed on one of the tickets, the other one remained open

sebastien (01:44:07) : I now have 2 computers un proteced since more then 10 dayx

Constantin Tinca (01:44:23) : And the automated e-mail was send in regards to the ticket that remained open.

Constantin Tinca (01:44:53) : Your initiall request is being worked on, I am confindent that we will have a resolution to the case in the shortest time.

sebastien (01:45:07) : I installed bitdefender on both computers based on your advise so that I could have at least a 30 days trial but this is not the case, the computer is considered as unlicensed without the 30 days trial so it's in active.

sebastien (01:45:32) : Then why am I getting mails advising that if I don't respond the call will be closed ?

sebastien (01:45:49) : Cant you just free the ###### lic so that I can register it under an other account.

sebastien (01:46:08) : What ever you want/do I just need these computers or may $$$ back

sebastien (01:46:15) : I'm furious

sebastien (01:47:02) : I your sure that I will have a solution in the next days then send me a mail advising so not a mail advising that the call is going to be closed

Constantin Tinca (01:47:37) : I apologize for the troubles this situation has caused you Sebastien, I will raise the priority of your case as much as I can, please allow us a bit more time to apply the changes.

sebastien (01:47:56) : This is the crap I get

Dear sebastien Bonus,

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care. This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2016021412390003. We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up. Regards, Bitdefender Customer Care Team

I should get a solution .... !

sebastien (01:48:54) : The last time I contacted your service I received the same answer and 0+/-10 days later I'm still waiting.

sebastien (01:50:21) : You company is responsible if my client get hacked because I followed your instructions and ended up with 2 computers unprotected. Are you a security company or hackers ?

Constantin Tinca (01:51:03) : Yes, as mentioned, this was for another ticket that was opened when you e-mailed us again, it is not in regards to the ticket regarding the merging of the subscriptions.

Constantin Tinca (01:52:06) : Your subscriptions will be merged Sebastien, I apologize for not being done earlier, we will get it fixed as soon as possible.

sebastien (01:52:53) : Then send me a mail advising so and providing a date/time when it should be resolved not a mail advising that my call will be closed due to the lack of reaction from my part.

Constantin Tinca (01:54:42) : I apologize for the e-mail Sebastien, but, it was regarding a secondary case that was opened, it has nothing to do with your request, that is being worked on.

sebastien (01:58:49) : OK but let's be clear.

I contacted you per chat, mail and phone and every time a new ticket is opened but I don't have the possibility to manage/followup de ticket. I replied to the mail but was advised that via an automated message that my response wouldn't be read.

I contact you and you say that the mails I receive are referring to other tickets.

Whatever, what counts is that I know that you are working on the issue. Working on the issue is nice but providing a solution is a must. Your selling a product and you are not able to deliver because your activation system is buggy. I paid, I installed, I contacted you. What did you do ?

Nothing ....

Constantin Tinca (02:01:15) : We will get it done Sebastien, please allow us just a bit more time, it is still a work in progress right now, but we will get it done.

sebastien (02:06:54) : OK, then send me a mail advising so or if your are not allowed to do so, please pass me to your manager/leader/boss so that he can act accordingly.

This install should of been done in an hour when I was in brussels but it's not the case I have to spend hours in chats or on your site. I contacted per phone ($$) your helpdesk for the same type of response. I will have to take the train back to brussels just to install 2 computers when your done. Your license is less then 30$ and It will cost the company at least 250$ to have the job done. Your not reasonable

Your very apologetic but your not helpful, I understand the limit of your service but your the only point of support for the company and therefore it's image.

You should at least escalate this to the commercial entities so that they understand why companies like mine prefer other service providers.

Constantin Tinca (02:12:16) : I will create a special escalation for you then, it should not take longer than 24-hours in this case until we get a resolution Sebastien, and I will let my senior colleagues know about the situation created.

sebastien (02:21:40) : Always happy to know I'll have a special ticket that should be solved within the next 24h but I have before that standard call that should of been solved within 48h.

Clearly it was not the case since +/-10 days have past since then.

If indeed you have senior colleagues do they have the access level/authhority required to send me an official response/mail from your company advising that the issue will be solved within the next 24h.

I could help them define/implement solution to my problem.

eg. free my secong lic so that I can create an other account with it and at least have 6 computers installed as advised on the box (2x3computers)

eg. send bitdefender central back to a test bench to understand why you didn't foresee that it was not possible to add 2 lic of the same product (amateurism) and provide a temps lic to the client

eg. refund the client and admit that I'm not able to provide the service I was selling.

Constantin Tinca (02:27:44) : The situation was escalated with the request to have the subscription under: sebastien@bonix.eu for 6 computers, and we've sticked to that, If you want to change it, for now, I will make sure that your feedback reaches the appropriate department, and I will raise the urgency of your case to the maximum that my position allows me to.

????????????????????????

This is silly, I want a solution not an other promise or guarantee . I have so many that I don't believe them anymore.

Get your act together.

Could I be wrong ? I finally had someone per chat and mail and it looks like there is someone doing what he can to help.

I'll have to wait and see but for the first time someone reacted to my request. Keep one, we could endup with a solution.

Hope the soft is any good ;-) but I'll know soon ;-)