Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Register Free Version.

Options

I have the free version of Bitdefender. After many attempts, I remain unable to activate my MyBitdefender account.

I have clicked send email from both the UI, and from the little notification on the mybitdefender page.

On mybitdefender, it shows my PC listed in the My Devices box.

Registration for the forum worked flawlessly, but registration for the software itself, (which is strange that I need to register twice), will not work under any circumstance. It's been about two hours as of the time I've posted this since my initial request to send an activation email, and still my inbox remains empty, besides the link for forum account activation.

I've checked around, disabled my javascript blockers, disabled peerblock, and everything else. I am still not registered.

On the UI, it says I am logged in; the buttons have color, but I can't unpause the auto scan, etc. Help?

If it pleases the court, I'd like to request that an administrator / developer could force account activation on my mybitdefender account. Thanks.