Unable To Toggle Hidden Files And Folders

I have BD TS 2015, and ever since the install, I have been facing problems whenever I try to hide/unhide files.

I am working on Win10, whenever I click on "show hidden files", either in the windows explorer or in control panel, there is no change, I am still unable to view my hidden files, in the control panel, what I see is attached along with.

I have tried disabling the AV temporarily by disabling on-access scanning, but no avail.

Anyone know a fix?

post-199802-0-15924500-1456759875_thumb.png

post-199802-0-70031100-1456759881_thumb.png

Tagged:

Comments

• RohughRohugh ✭✭
    edited February 2016

Hello Jyotinder,

What is the build number of Bitdefender? (Right click the tray icon and choose "About")

• Hello Jyotinder,

What is the build number of Bitdefender? (Right click the tray icon and choose "About")

I guess it updated, I am not facing any problems now :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.