Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Wont Run [Windows 7]

Options

After finally uninstalling Norton which seemed to cause MANY issues, I cannot run the installation of BitDefender.

I get as far as when it asks for admin permission but wont load.

It will show up in task manager for 1 second then disappear.

I have a strong feeling I am infected.

My previous issue was to do with Norton I guess because I couldnt access the internet, some files/programs and now I can.

Another issue: when shutting down/restarting, it will keep loading (the loading page) and it wont turn off at all until I force it by using the power button or unplugging the PC.

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Lok849
    Options
    microsoft will release what is touted to be the largest overhaul of the windows operating system ever in less than one month. the developer preview builds made available to windows insider program members show plenty of visual features , but the most important novelties are packed under the hood.

it's not just microsoft that is hard at work tweaking the final bits to their newest and shiniest version of windows. here , at bitdefender, we're overhauling our existing line to ensure it works flawlessly with the new operating system so you can enjoy uninterrupted peace of mind.

• ZeArucard
    edited March 2016
    Options

After finally uninstalling Norton which seemed to cause MANY issues, I cannot run the installation of BitDefender.

I get as far as when it asks for admin permission but wont load.

It will show up in task manager for 1 second then disappear.

I have a strong feeling I am infected.

My previous issue was to do with Norton I guess because I couldnt access the internet, some files/programs and now I can.

Another issue: when shutting down/restarting, it will keep loading (the loading page) and it wont turn off at all until I force it by using the power button or unplugging the PC.

Any help is appreciated!

&

I have _exactly_ same issue with being unable to install the software , and 'customer support' is unable to help me , it's been over a month now. Yes , 30 days with no refund or fix of this issue... Hope you will have more luck with this. please do post if you find solution. Ive tried everything.