[Fixed Via Auto-Update] Bd Central Sign-On Screen Keeps Popping Up

Firecapt
Firecapt ✭✭✭

Over the last few days, the BD sign-on screen keeps popping up for no apparent reason. Even after I close the window (without signing on) the screen will re-appear a short while later. I believe that this started with the latest update that required a system retstart.

Any ideas?

BD 2016 Total Security

Windows 10

Comments

• I am experiencing this issue too with my BD 2016 Total Security. It began yesterday and the pops up appears about every ten minutes asking me to log in.

• I've been having this problem for the last two days on one of my Windows 7 computers. A second windows 7 computer doesn't have this issue (and I hope will avoid it). The erroneous screen popup occurs whether I am signed into bitdefender central or not at the time. If I go to bitdefender central from the bitdefender main screen to see what is going on and verify I'm still signed in - the computer totally locks up for a minute or two before displaying the bitdefender central page.

This is getting VERY annoying - it just happened again!!!! The window pops up on top of anything on the screen. At first it says "missing ID" then shifts to signin.

• Bitdefender provided an update which resolved this issue

This discussion has been closed.