Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Waste Of Time

Options

Well what a complete waste of time and energy.

Is this industry composed of Companies that take money to make your life a misery.

I refuse to call customer services and listen to more canned music and some ###### telling the that 'call levels are unexpectedly high'.

If you made a product that worked it wouldn't be an issue.

I downloaded Total Security 2016 yesterday and it took around 2 hours with the scan time.

I received an e-mail about 4 hours later asking me to verify my account but the link had expired and no method of requesting another link was offered.

This morning the desktop Icon shows 'Services not Responding' and indeed the green ticks that were showing on my browser have vanished.

Rubbish - but at least I haven't paid for the privilege of having a system that is clearly inadequate.

Comments

•  

Well what a complete waste of time and energy.

Is this industry composed of Companies that take money to make your life a misery.

I refuse to call customer services and listen to more canned music and some ###### telling the that 'call levels are unexpectedly high'.

If you made a product that worked it wouldn't be an issue.

I downloaded Total Security 2016 yesterday and it took around 2 hours with the scan time.

I received an e-mail about 4 hours later asking me to verify my account but the link had expired and no method of requesting another link was offered.

This morning the desktop Icon shows 'Services not Responding' and indeed the green ticks that were showing on my browser have vanished.

Rubbish - but at least I haven't paid for the privilege of having a system that is clearly inadequate.

Hello OP,

I faced that email delayed problem first time and then link expired. Apart from that issue I never ever faced any issue about Bitdefender.

I am so sure that you have issue with your System. I would recommend you to format the PC (take backups) and then do a fresh install of Windows and then Antivirus.

Good luck. :)