Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Free Bit Defender Total Security 2016

Options

Hello,

I got an offer from BitDefender for the above software, that should be valid for 90 days.

The problem is I cannot install "Total security", it keeps reverting to "Internet Security" and I used the uninstaller

I tried several times

This is a copy form the mail:

Thank you for choosing Bitdefender® Total Security 2016, awarded Product of the Year! Normally, this would cost you $18. Today we're giving it to you for FREE - and your subscription is valid for 3 months.

Click the button below to activate your subscription and install Bitdefender.
Please read the steps below for guidance.

install.jpg separator_699x34.jpg HOW TO ACTIVATE AND INSTALL FROM BITDEFENDER CENTRAL one.jpgClick the “Install” button above. two.jpgCreate a Bitdefender Central account, or sign in if you already have one. three.jpgAfter login, click the Install Bitdefender button in the top right corner.* four.jpgNext choose “Windows” from the displayed popup and click Download. five.jpgNow just run the installer. (Note: If another security solution installed on your system, Bitdefender will need to uninstall it before proceeding.) NOTE

You do not need to insert a key during installation. You’ve downloaded the product directly from your account, so it comes pre-activated.

*If your operating system is Windows XP/Vista, click on the link below the download button available on the pop-up window.

Why Bitdefender Central?
Manage your security needs from a single account.
Bitdefender Central provides you the best experience in managing all your security needs.
Sign in to install your product or manage your subscription and devices. It only takes a moment!
If you have any questions, you will most likely find your answers here: www.bitdefender.com/support/antivirus-2016
You can also contact our support team at: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html
separator_699x34.jpg Rest at ease from now on. Bitdefender is protecting you!

Awake.
The Bitdefender Team
separator_699x34.jpg B_logo.jpg

Please do not reply to this email. This message was sent from a notification-only address that is not monitored for answering purposes. Instead, please use the following link in order to contact our Bitdefender Customer Care representatives:
http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Privacy Policy

Sent by: Bitdefender, Bucharest, Sector 2, Delea Veche 24 Street, Delea Veche 24 Office Building, Romania, Phone: +40 21 2063470
Copyright © Bitdefender

Comments

• Never mind, the problems became so big with BitDefender Internet Security that I just uninstalled it :o

Got a bsod, my webbrowser did not even display the websites correctly.

It was time for a change and go back to Kaspersky.