Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Not Work.

Options

I decided to buy total internet security last december, It worked great until about one or two months ago. It doesn't work. I submitted an infinite numbers of support request via ticket. It was absolute stupid that EVERY time I received the same stupid bot answer: "try to tell us how can we help you ecc...".

So the problem is that I lost about one or two months of my bitdefender (payed) because suddenly it was impossible to open main interface and do something with the software. I tried to reinstall, I couldn't reinstall. I tried also to reinstal this software in another operating system in the same PC (windows 10, before Windows 7) and I couldn't use total secrity, after installation here we are with the same problems.

I have another PC in my house, when total security was broken it was also in that PC but I don't know why later it restored itself automatically.

I lost time, safety and money.
I want my total security and my days that I lost.

Comments

• Well, this is real . No other words. I changed with Avira free at moment and I have still 250 days of useless Bitdefender Total Security Premium 2016.

• I will denounce you because this is unacceptable and intolerable and this is the only right way after months of useless wait and another useless wait still here.

cheers