Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Licence Activation Complete Mess

Options

For years now I use Bitdefender Internet Security on all my PC and devices. My last renewal was for a 3PC / 2 years licence. Then two weeks ago I wanted to renew my daughter's licence which was 1PC / 1year. I was unable to activate it possibly because she lives in Italy and the licence I renewed with my name was not valid in Italy. After trying in vain to get the problem solved by the support I tried to add the new licence on the Central Bitdefender site but the result was that somehow the days from the two licences got merged into a single licence for only 1 PC valid 1714 days and my 3PC/2years licence is no longer valid !?

Now for the past ten days I have been trying to get this problem resolved. I have contacted support, I have phoned 3 times the Bitdefender International support line and nothing has happened so far.

As a result 3 of our PCs are now without protection and I am really getting to a point where I ask myself what is going on with this company. Sadly it looks to me like I will have to sue them to get a refund and get protection from one of the other suppliers bringing to an end a long standing relation with Bitdefender products.

Comments

• peteramd
    Options

Well it's now been 3 whole weeks that I've been battling with this issue and there still is no solution from Bitdender. Bitdefender support say they can't do anything to licences that were bought through a supplier such as Casius Morea of BWM Mediasoft which are supposedly the official suppliers for Bitdefender products so they send me to the french support site and they simply didn't do anything about this issue so far.

Ever since Bitdefender switched to using this Bitdefender Central licence management system I've been having trouble with my licences. Previously and for almost 10 years I've had no problems managing the licences for all my family, namely 2 for myself and 2 for my daughter who lives in Italy. I had 2 separate licences (I know that now I could have just asked for one valid for 4/5 PCs which would have been cheaper) one licence for 3 PCs which I just renewed for 2 years and one for 1 PC which I renewed mid-April. Now through some wrong handling the 2 licences got merged into a single on for only 1 PC and nobody seems to be able to solve this problem ???????????????

I just give up, this is really too much for me.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Peteramd,

Sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with Bitdefender.

According to the opened ticket 2016050215310006, the product was purchased from Profil Technology.

We do not have access to their database in order to solve this situation, please contact them directly. Click Here

You can also contact them on our french section of the Forum as they are very active. /index.php?showforum=59" rel="">Click Here

This discussion has been closed.