Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Programs Are Using Internet Without My Knowledge After I Have Stopped Them (Internet Security 2016)

Options
gigzone
edited May 2016 in General

Hi , thanks for your great product ,
the issue is that it has dammaged my internet connections .
im downloading a file , all of a sudden my speed becomes 1KB and i can
see in netlimiter that internet download manager has taken all of my
speed but shows only 1KB , when i stop the download its still
downloading in netlimiter , i have to kill the connection then start
again and after 5 minutes the problem starts again , i have this
problem with firefox , IDM , ,,,,
i even installed 3 or 4 other download managers but still the same , also removed netlimiter , it works great in safe mode with network

im using windows7
please dont tell me to upgrade my windows because i cant , i have so
many programs installed, i live in iran , bought a license 2 days ago , its a commercial license so i cant reinstall it,
this happened exactly after i installed bitdefender internet security 2016

i had bitdefenders for 4 years with cpu usage and similar problems

but bitdefender is like a home to me
please help me (and dont laugh at my internet speed)

post-201582-0-82995000-1463044401_thumb.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Gigzone,

Please ensure you remove all other security solutions from the machine and ensure your Firewall is setup as Home/Office.

• gigzone
    Options

Hello Gigzone,

Please ensure you remove all other security solutions from the machine and ensure your Firewall is setup as Home/Of

thanks for your response , but i have no other security solution and my firewall is setup as home/office

• Sorin G.
    Options

If you disable the Firewall completely does the issue still persist?

• gigzone
    Options

If you disable the Firewall completely does the issue still persist?

yes its not gonna go away , there is sth else too , every time i restart the computer it goes to autopilot mode and says bitdefender servieces are not responding please restart , after 9 - 10 times of restarting it works again .

its making me crazy , my laptop is not that old , core i7 4700 mq 8gb ram vga amd r7m265

post-201582-0-82021900-1463062923_thumb.jpg

• Sorin G.
    Options

Most likely one of the drivers is not properly installed or got damaged.

Please uninstall the product using the Bitdefender removal tool and afterwards go to Central, login and install from there ensuring you get the latest build.

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/KnowledgeBase/file/Bitdefender_2016_UninstallTool.exe

• gigzone
    edited May 2016
    Options

Please uninstall the product using the Bitdefender removal tool and afterwards go to Central, login and install from there ensuring you get the latest build.

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/KnowledgeBase/file/Bitdefender_2016_UninstallTool.exe

is it possible after uninstalling it my license stops working , cause its a one time use only license and not for resale
    post-201582-0-53596000-1463064604_thumb.jpg

is it possible after uninstalling it my license stops working , cause its a one time use only license and not for resale
    image/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif" alt="attachicon.gif" />/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=14835" rel="">Capturcce.JPG

i was so frustrated with my own problem that i wasnt even looking at the cpu , it was at 50% so i removed it and now im installing it from central. i hope it works , bitdefender dont let me down !
  • gigzone
    Options

thanks to you , my problems are gone now , internet speed-cpu usage-..... every thing is okay now

i removed it then installed it from central , and there is a change in the software too , in the modules when i open anti virus setting

on-access scanning is on custom and cant be changed

• gigzone
    Options

thanks to you , my problems are gone now , internet speed-cpu usage-..... every thing is okay now

i removed it then installed it from central , and there is a change in the software too , in the modules when i open anti virus setting

on-access scanning is on custom and cant be changed

a new update came that needed my system to restart , i was afraid it was gonna mess my cpu usage again , but its okay , everything is okay even the on-access scanning is back to normal too . thank you bitdefender

• Sorin G.
    Options

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

For the high CPU usage please try to disable the Block Port Scans.

Bitdefender > Modules > Firewall > Settings Tab

Keep a eye on this thread as this is a known issue and it is being worked on being resolved.

/index.php?showtopic=68902&page=6" rel="">https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=68902&page=6

This discussion has been closed.