Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installation Failed

Options

I bought Bitdefender for Mac last night on seeing it at the top of the list for anti virus software.

OS El Capitan 10.11.4

32GB RAM

250GB free hard disk space

2.7 GHz Intel Core i5

I can't install it.

I did all the necessary bits and downloaded the package and all goes well until I get a message right at the end of the process

THE INSTALLATION FAILED. THE INSTALLER ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR THAT CAUSED THE INSTALLATION TO FAIL. CONTACT THE SOFTWARE MANUFACTURER FOR ASSISTANCE.

post-201750-0-69933100-1463660227_thumb.png

I did that and received an automated response that tells me to try several options. However, all these options are for another product entirely and for PC. I've re-downloaded the installer and restarted and get the same message every time.

Let's just say this is not exactly filling me with confidence lads.

Comments

• To with this. No reply to my support ticket and still no way to install.

I'll accept a full refund thank you very much. I've no time to be wasting on software that doesn't work or a support that doesn't bother. I'll take my business elsewhere.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Morradichi,

I see that you have received steps via email as a response to ticket : 2016051902470001

Please note that the usual response time for the support team is 24 to 48 hours.

The discussion will be continued on the ticket.

• Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.