Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unauthorized Autorenewal Notifications

Options
I purchased and installed Internet Security 2015 a year ago. Now that the one year purchase is about to expire, I renewed my subscription and purchased Total Security 2016 about some days ago. Everything seemed fine,

until a week or so ago when I began to receive automatic renewal notices for Total Security 2015.

I have sent a lot of emails to bitdefender support about this error (auto renew-charge) but no logical answer (such is "contact with your bank" for????? yours mistake?? auto decision??).

The problem is;

(1) No automatic renewal charges are authorized.

(2) I have already renewed the product to Total Security 2016.

(3) Obviously, the bitdefender subscription system isn't working as expected since it did not understand that I have renewed the product, nor does it provide any means to agree or decline some auto-renewal process, and apparently forces a charge to a customer who has already purchased the product!

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Stavrosgreek,

The Automatic renewal feature can only be enabled by the user. Please note the feature is present at the billing and payment page. You can also disable the feature after the purchase should you have had it enabled via your Avangate account (credentials are supplied via email) or by contacting our Support.

As my colleagues from the CS department informed you on your ticket : 2016052011330001, you have opened a Chargeback dispute with either Paypall or your banking institution. That means we are unable to access the funds to process your refund request. For more information and a resolution you can contact either Paypall or the bank.

If you wish to have us assist in this situation you will have to cancel the Chargeback request.

This discussion has been closed.