Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Central Chronic Renewal

Options

Be warned. Renewing using BitDefender Central is fraught with problems.

My mistake to begin with, I purchased a download of BD TS2016 without realising it was for 1PC and not the 3PC which I required. But it was not until the 2nd & 3rd devices became unprotected (with 42 days of the TS2015 3PC subscription still to run) that I realised. Not possible apparently to uninstall and revert.

Forced to buy another subscription for 3PC and following instructions via chat help, activated the new code. The 1PC subscription promptly vanished, so now 42 days down on 2nd & 3rd device and 407 days down on device #1.

Back to chat help. Wanted to extend by 4 months (1PC sub divded by 3) - not possible. Only option offered was to make the subscription for 4 devices. Accepted as will probably get a 4th machine before next summer. Checked on BD Central and subscription now valid for 335 days not 365 days (3PC subs code entered today). Another 30 days lost on each of 3 machines.

At no point was it clearly spelled out when updating what the consequences would be - surely if moving from 3 to 1 subscription there should be a clear warning that machines 2 and 3 would be unprotected.

VERY disappointed with package and help on live chat. Will be re-evaluating next summer.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Stagedoor,

Sorry to hear about the situation you encountered.

Please note that you can see the number of devices and how many are in use on your subscription via My Subscription in your Central account.

In the future if you wish to merge your subscriptions please send a email to bitsy@bitdefender.com.

This discussion has been closed.