Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Connect To The Internet

Options

Good Evening

I am having trouble actually starting up my Bitdefender.

The page will open up with the message stating that it is unable to connect to the internet however my internet is working perfectly as i am able to download, search and write this post.

On the odd chance i am able to input my login details but it wont actually go further than that.

Please advise as to how i am able to get the program running 100% as it has picked up that there is a virus but i am unable to act on it.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello EmmaNic8,

Please ensure you have your network card's drivers up to date.

If you are using Wi-Fi try using a cable and see if the issue persists.

And as always if you have another security solution please remove it prior to installing Bitdefender.

• Hello again

I have done both as you have mentioned above and nothing has changed.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

I have opened a ticket for you 2016061710100003 requesting logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool and a screenshot of the error you are receiving to further investigate this situation.

• I have attached a screenshot for your perusal

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

We have not received any screenshots or the diagnostic tool's log. Please ensure you reply to the email and not copy/paste the address in a new windows as for it to take the ID of the thread.

Also if the attached logs are too large, you can upload them to www.wetransfer.com for example and reply to the email with the download link generated after the upload.