Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Subscription Has Expired But It's Not

Options

There is more than one year I have BitDefender, on March I renew subscription for 1 year more. Suddenly Bitdefender showed me the message "Subscription has expired" and when I sign-in then Central, the information is that I haven't subscriptions. I had oppended two tickets (saturday July 2nd and today) with no answer. Where is the respect for consumers?

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello SergioLuiz,

I was unable to locate any purchases under your email address. If you purchased it from a retailer please make sure you add the code from the box in your Central account.

I have also forwarded your case to the proper department for a fast response.

Ticket no. 2016070214070002

• Hi,

I attached to this ticket my purchase, my subscription was OK until end of June, the app was showing more than 400 days to end of subscription. On July this information disapeared on Central. I tried to insert Activation code again and Central says this code was used in another purchase.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

You should have a response via email. Due to the nature of the issue all communication will be carried via ticket : 2016070214070002

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.