Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Uninstall Bitdefender

Options

Some mod locked a thread, although it helped me so I'm doing this forum a favor and reposting it.

Here are the steps for uninstalling Bitdefender completely from your PC

Softwares/Tools Required

1) Bitdefender Uninstall Tool
2) CCleaner
3) Argente Utilities
4) Runscanner

For Novice Users

1) Download and run Bitdefender Uninstall Tool
2) Restart your PC when it is done
3) For Quick Cleaning: Download and execute CCleaner and clean from “Cleaner” and “Registry” options.
4) For Thorough Cleaning: Download and execute Argente Utilities and clean from "Registry Cleaner" , "Disk
Cleaner" and "Privacy Cleaner"
5) Restart your PC.

Don't forget to configure the CCleaner and Argente Utilities.

For Advanced Users Only

Sometimes even performing above steps, some Drivers/Files related to Bitdefender still present in the system and to uninstall them, do the following

1) Do all above steps for Novice Users.
2) Execute Runscanner, select Expert Mode and click Scan Computer button. Then filter and select the results
from “Files not found” and “Unsigned Files” from the below options

Malware Hunting --> Unrated Items and Loaded Modules

and

Extra Stuff ---> All Autostart Items

3) Also manually search for Bitdefender and AVC in all above said options.
4) And then fix them from the option “Item Fixer” and close the software.
5) Then for safe side manually search for “Bitdefender” in System Drive, Registry and Windows Device
Manager and delete the entries/items/drivers.
6) Restart your PC.

Important Note: Kindly note that the procedure for Advanced Users is only for skilled computer users and has technical knowledge. It is strongly un-recommended for Novice or Average Users.

Original thread by ONT : /index.php?showtopic=33962" rel="">https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=33962

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Secret6timb1,

I am sure he was not banned because he was overly nice. There are rules for a reason and they are enforced for that same reason, never forget this is a forum, a public place.

For example, might I direct you to General Rule 9, consider it a friendly warning.

On to the main topic, thank you for the re-post.