Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Drivers Not Whql Compliant In Windows 10 Anniversary Update ?

denniz
edited August 2016 in General
Regarding the recent mess with problems loading kernel-mode drivers since the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, I want to know if I'm going to expect any problems with Bitdefender 2016? Since the Windows Event Viewer gives several warnings (eventID 3083) regarding 3 drivers used by Bitdefender:

ignis.sys
trufos.sys
avc3.sys

Please also review the following Microsoft links:

The errors in the Event Viewer are:

Code Integrity determined kernel module \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ignis.sys that did not meet the WHQL requirements is loaded into the system. Check with the publisher to see if a WHQL compliant kernel module is available.

Code Integrity determined kernel module system32\DRIVERS\trufos.sys that did not meet the WHQL requirements is loaded into the system. Check with the publisher to see if a WHQL compliant kernel module is available.

Code Integrity determined kernel module system32\DRIVERS\avc3.sys that did not meet the WHQL requirements is loaded into the system. Check with the publisher to see if a WHQL compliant kernel module is available.

Any comments?

Comments

• Hello,

Please note that all of our drivers have been signed and are compliant with the new requirements prior for this update to surface.

Please run our diagnostic tool found in C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2016 under the name supporttool.exe and upload the file to a file sharing website of your preference and send me the download link via PM.

• Hello,

Please note that all of our drivers have been signed and are compliant with the new requirements prior for this update to surface.

Please run our diagnostic tool found in C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2016 under the name supporttool.exe and upload the file to a file sharing website of your preference and send me the download link via PM.

I sent the log files to you as a PM.

• Hello,

I have downloaded the files and they are being analyzed by our team.

• denniz
    edited August 2016

Until now I'm not very impressed by Bitdefender support. They do certainly take there time.. Either by mail of by forum makes no difference it seems. And this opinion is not only based on my post in this forum.. but also from past experiences..

• Hello,

Sorry for the delay and the experience you had with our support.

All Bitdefender drivers meet the requirements for the new signing method.

The drivers you have on your machine are older version drivers from Hitman Pro as they use our engines to scan the machine.

• Thx, I will submit a support ticket at SurRight/Sophos then.

• I have this same problem. This past weekend a fresh install of Win10Pro with fresh download of BDIS2016 and these three files were flagged as non-WHQL compliancy.

??

• Hello.

Please open a case with our suppor team using bitsy@bitdefender.com with the log from the Bitdefender support tool (steps can be found above).

Afterwards post the ticket number as a reply to this topic.