Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cant Install Bitdefender In Windows 10 Build 1607

Options

I have problems installing my bitdefender antivirus in windows 10 version 1607, it fails when I try to download the antivirus, I have followed all the guides to fix the problem, replacing files in bitdefender agent forum in safe mode, cleaned everything with the tool, disabled windows defender and windows firewall, unlocked the installer, and formatted my pc twice, this is getting really annoying I cant fix this mess....

post-201309-0-55198600-1470699551_thumb.png

post-201309-0-06940700-1470699557_thumb.png

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

Please ensure you have installed the latest drivers for your Network Card and removed any other security solutions.

Also please let me know what ping response are you getting when pinging : bd.bdnc.net

• Sturmbutcher
    edited August 2016
    Options

Goijg

Hello,

Please ensure you have installed the latest drivers for your Network Card and removed any other security solutions.

Also please let me know what ping response are you getting when pinging : bd.bdnc.net

I already have the latest drivers from killer network card.

Going to try that ping but looks like there are more users who have problems reaching your servers.... I have fixed the issues but its not the best method I think. What I did to fix this:

I tried to download the installed but it failed every time, so I used proxysite.com to download the offline installer

After that I installed the client without problems but I had to fix this for myself, you should provide a full client for offline installer and avoid this mess.

Maybe this can help more people in the future with the same issue. But I ask you nicely that look at this problem please. Cheers

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

Those files are not recommended to be used. In most of the situations without the Agent token the install will be broken.

Please refrain from posting such links.

While its not recommended, I'm glad that it solved your situation.

• Sturmbutcher
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

Those files are not recommended to be used. In most of the situations without the Agent token the install will be broken.

Please refrain from posting such links.

While its not recommended, I'm glad that it solved your situation.

But can you submit this to the technical guys to avoid problems in the future?

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Of course, all the details have been sent to our technical team.

• Sturmbutcher
    edited August 2016
    Options

I have tested the ping to the adress, from the network of my work place and from my smartphone using IP Tools.

ping from cmd: http://imgur.com/a/8rAWg

ping from smartphone using 4g: http://imgur.com/a/2rx3r

Cant upload the pics... "ping.png This upload failed" I got this message 3/3 times

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the requested information.

• Sturmbutcher
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the requested information.

Dear Sorin, I have tested inmy main PC too (3 different connections) and the problem still persist, I live in Chile south America, but as soon as I use a proxy config I can download the files, looks like my country is black listed lol. But this didn't happen before...with the 2015 product if I recall correctly

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

There are no blacklists on your ISP (current forum ip). This might actually be a ISP peering issue.

If you use the Google DNS does the issue persist ?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

•  

Hello,

There are no blacklists on your ISP (current forum ip). This might actually be a ISP peering issue.

If you use the Google DNS does the issue persist ?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Gonna try as soon as I reach my home

• Using the google DNS I can't even find the host...

• Dear Sorin, I have tested inmy main PC too (3 different connections) and the problem still persist, I live in Chile south America, but as soon as I use a proxy config I can download the files, looks like my country is black listed lol. But this didn't happen before...with the 2015 product if I recall correctly

myI have exactly the same problem as you. Do you think it's my proxy settings or a problem with my provider?

• Dear friend according to my investigation looks like the fault here is from the ISP, that's why I had to use a site to download the offline installer using proxysite.com in order to proceed and get a success installation

• Kunal Rastogi
    edited September 2016
    Options

Try to Reinstall Once