Bitdefender Menu In Outlook Disappears

I am using Outlook 2007 (on on Windows 7) and I can see Bitdefender menu (incl. "Add Spammer", "Is Spam", etc. buttons) when I start Outlook. Yet, after 15-30 min this menu disappears, and what's worse, after the menu disappears, the emails from spammers (added to the list using BD "Add Spammer" button) start arriving to Inbox... I wonder if menu disappearance is the sign that the whole BD email protection module has crashed and email is no longer protected... Anybody else having this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

Please let us know what Bitdefender product are you running on that machine and what build.

When this happens if you go to the Extensions in Outlook can you see the Bitdefender extension active?

• Answering your questions: I am running Bitdefender Total Security 2016 on Windows 7 machine. I am Outlook 2007. When the BD menu disappeared I checked Bitdefender Antispam add-in (the one that you call "extension") and it is still checked (active).

Anyway, after a bit of testing I realized that Bitdefender Antispam add-in doesn't do much anyway, so I disabled it.