Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Subscription Cut Short

Options

My subscription is not due to expire until the 12th of September but it is showing as expired. I have purchased a new activation code but I am not willing to activate it until my subscription is rectified. Also, as my subscription is showing as expired for the last 3 days I would expect to get these 3 days added to my account.

I am getting no response at all from logging a couple of Bitdefender tickets and Avangate said it's not their problem.

Also, my new subscription has an expiration date of the purchase date i.e. August 27 2017. I would expect this to be September 12 2017 or would this be a year from whenever I activate my new subscription? I would expect my current subscription to be reactivated up to the 12th of September. It this cannot be fixed I will be cancelling my subscription and I have been a subscriber for over 5 years now.

Anyone else encounter early expiration of their subscription? And anyone from Bitdefender able to respond to my ticket and/or post here?

Edit: for Bitdefender staff the email associated with my forum account is different than my central account - pm me for details.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Subscription/Payment/Refund/etc matters are not to be discussed on the forum due to their private nature.

If you could provide me with your ticket number, I will look into the matter at hand.

• Hi Sorin,

Your colleague in the ticket support department finally came back to me. All is sorted.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Glad to hear that everything is sorted.

This discussion has been closed.