Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renew Or Convrert (Huh?)

Options

I’ve been using Bitdefender for several years now. About a year ago I upgraded to 2016 Multi-device. About a month ago my brother got a new computer and bought Bitdefender 2016 Multi-device not knowing that I was already running it. Ok, now my license expires in about a month and I was wondering if I needed to renew my license or if I can convert to his license. (we live in the same house even though I don’t like him very much <grin>) I’ve tried for a while but I couldn’t figure it out. Oh yeah, my wife is also on my license. (she don’t like him much either <g>) That’s why we live upstairs and he rents downstairs. One more quick question, would it be better if I waited till 2017 is released?

Any suggestions or comments appreciated.

Tnx,

Dusty

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

You can switch your currently installed product to a new Central account and thus a new subscription. Keep in mind that your install of Bitdefender needs to be linked to his Central account for you to have the product. active.