Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to unblock a blocked application

Options

hi,

I'm using Bitdenfender total security 2017. The AV as blocked a application how do I unblock it and add to the exclusion list ? 

Comments

• If you mean blocking internet connection for that program, the Firewall did this.To be added in the exclusions list , is possible in this way:- Protection \ View Modules \ Firewall \ Rules ... there find your program , in the list ,  and on the right in the box , you'll find Allow or Deny, change Deny in the Allow and  program is free for internet conection .

• wils757
    wils757
    edited September 2016
    Options

Thank you for the reply.

The app is blocked in app protection not the firewall. When I click on app protection I can see the path to the file but I cant seem to find how to whitelist the app

When I go to Ramsonware protection module, and blocked applications the application is NOT listed there also ?

• Protection \ View Modules \ Antivirus \ Exclusion \ List of Files and Folder excluded from scanning \ push the Add button \ Browse.....here add the folder or program - that you want you  - , do not forget to tick the option - Both-....push the button Add , and the program is excluded on scanning , success ! 

• wils757
    wils757
    edited September 2016
    Options

Thanks !!!!

But the .exe file I now want to whitelist is not shown, I've checked the quarantined section I I cant see the .exe also ??

Thank you for your time ! After whitelisting the folder I reinstalled the software and now appears to be working 

thank you again for your time

This discussion has been closed.